DIY Painting Wall/Room Decor

DIY Painting Wall/Room Decor

Today I am making a super easy DIY painting to add to the decor in your house. This took me probably 10 minutes to make one so they don't take a lot of time to make. (unless you make a really big one) One of my didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to but thats the great thing, you guys can choose whatever color or technique you want. So here is the painting.


Materials

- Canvas
- Painting tape
- Paint
- Paint Brush
- Washi tape (optional)

Steps

1. Tape of the canvas as much as you want, you could do anything. Just lines like me or make shapes like hearts.
2. Paint the canvas, for the one on the left Just painted each taped off section a spirit color. On the right one I put dots of all my paint on the canvas and then spread the paint out to get the design I got. (My favorite part of the second one is I only need 1 brush so I only had to wash the one.)
3. Take the painting tape off to see what your painting looks like.
4. This is the optional step but you can add washi tape to where the white lines are for something a little different.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy the painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free DIY wooden box

DIY storage window seat

DIY Pompoms!