DIY Letter Decoration

DIY Letter Decoration

Hello! Today I will making a new decoration for my room. It is a cardboard letter that I turned into something beautiful. I have been working very hard to make my room look better and more trendy. The problem is though I don't have a lot of money to spend on decor. So my mission is to try to redo my room and make it look amazing for as little as possible. If you have a problem like mine I hope you join me and make things like this for your room too. So anyways here is the DIY project for today.


Here is the finished product and I really need to get better at taking pictures of the steps but anyways here is what you need and how to make this room decor.

Materials

- Cardboard letter
- Paint
- Hot Glue
- Buttons

Steps

1. First you paint the letter any color of your choice, I chose gold because it goes with my room theme.
2. Hot glue the buttons on to the letter, I would have liked to have the buttons all the same color but I just couldn't find any packs like that.

It's that easy you guys are done! Thank you for reading and comment if you made this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free DIY wooden box

DIY storage window seat

DIY Pompoms!